Wednesday, July 14, 2010

right or wrong

Nobody in this world till today could tell exactly wats right and wats wrong. Every person in his own way is right and thinks the other one is wrong. And here starts the arguments. Often when I argue with my frenz on petty issues, I go to the peak of the argument and later think about it , the whole argument was nothing but to prove each other that we were right.

Before I went to sleep yesterday I was thinking so deeply and went inside and inside about this and thought this whole world has hell lot of problems , which can be easily solved if everybody at least considers to listen wat the other one has to say.

Every problem can be perceived in hundred different angles but none can say wat was the rightly perceived angle, after thousand years of the problem, I can still bring up a new point and say and think only I was right, and when I do so, all the other 99 points and views look so silly to me.

The whole point I want to say is that everybody is right and everybody is wrong. If you and I would have been capable of dictating wats right and wats wrong we would have been worshiped by the people.

1 comment: